Welcome to the Inn at Entrada! Southern Utah's Most Luxurious Resort.
Thank you for your reservation at the Inn at Entrada! Southern Utah's most luxurious accommodations.
We want your stay to be enjoyable and most memorable, we look forward to exceeding your expectations!
The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a private gated golf community in St. George, Utah, that features luxurious residential casitas with panoramic views of striking red vermilion cliffs. This desert paradise is nestled near southern Utah's breathtaking Snow Canyon State Park
Whether you're interested in hiking or biking on many of the local trails and paths or playing golf at Entrada or other nearby golf courses, experiencing Broadway in the desert at Tuacahn Outdoor Theatre, sightseeing in nearby Zion National Park, or soaking up the sun by the resort pool while enjoying the beauty of the red rock country, your stay at The Inn at Entrada will give you magical memories . With Golf Digest’s number one ranked year-round golf course in Utah, Entrada’s course is one of CNN’s 19 epic golf courses to play before you die.
*We now have wonderful off the ground, self inflating air mattresses available for suite(s) only excluding studio(s). Limit one per suite $85.00 per stay. Please notify us upon making your reservation(s) as we have limited availability. If not confirmed in advance we cannot guarantee availability.
We have a history of impeccable cleanliness and utilize industry best practice cleaning procedures. Including a daily sanitation process prior to check in
We have also taken additional preventive measures to limit physical contact with Inn employees. These changes include:
- Plexi clear shields at the welcome center guest reception desk
- Everyone entering the welcome center is required to wear a mask
- Daily temperature check of all team members at the Inn
- Upon request; Touch less Check-in & Check out. Please make arrangements with the welcome center team at 435-634-7100 *8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Touchless check-out.
- Suspension of daily housekeeping/maintenance services. All suites and studios are cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival. Daily housekeeping services have been suspended for all guests to minimize physical contact between guests and Inn employees. We are providing additional towels and sundries for you during your stay. Please call the Welcome Center between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. for any housekeeping or maintenance needs.
- If you are arriving after 10:00 p.m. PLEASE CALL THE WELCOME CENTER PRIOR TO YOUR STAY to make after hour arrangements
Please feel free to contact the Welcome Center before your arrival for arrangements. 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. Phone # 435-634-7100
Our primary concern is the safety of our guests, homeowners and team members at the Inn. All Inn team members are striving to follow the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. We encourage you to join us in following these guidelines during your stay which include:
• Washing your hands frequently
• If you’re sick, stay home
• Social distancing (6 ft rule)
• Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
We understand that current conditions are fluid and constantly changing. As a courtesy, cancellations can be made 7 days prior to the day of your arrival for a full refund otherwise your first night stay/deposit will be forfeited.
Again, thank you for your business,
The staff of the Inn at Entrada
* Now offering Tesla Charging stations on property!