The Grille at Entrada
When you stay in one of our spacious and luxurious rooms, you’re never too far from great dining in a cozy atmosphere. Adorned with rustic-style designs and a fireplace, The Grille at Entrada, located at our private clubhouse, offers guests a fine dining experience with indoor and outdoor options in a sofisticated yet casual environment with a sweeping view of the signature golf course and stunning red rock cliffs.
Upon check-in, guests receive a list of locally-owned restaurant recommendations. Let us show you St. George through our eyes and visit our favorite places to dine.
Please click below for the most up to date hours and menus for The Grille at Entrada and our Snack Bar:
Reservations recommended, However, you may try walk in, seating not guaranteed. Must be 21 to be seated in the Bar-Lounge.
Appropriate country club attire is required throughout the public areas of the clubhouse including The Grille at Entrada and Lounge, lobby, meeting rooms, and golf shop. Any attire that is permitted on the golf course is permitted in the clubhouse.
The following items are also acceptable:
- Blue denim fabric (provided that the denim is not bib-style, tattered, frayed, excessively baggy, or stained) in the Entrada clubhouse any time except after 5:00 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, and on special occasions specified by the club.
- Blue denim fabric is allowed in the grille/bar area and Prince Dining Room any day of the week.
- Shoes or dress sandals are required.
The following items are not acceptable:
- Tank tops, midriff tops, tee shirts, and fishnet tops
- Bathing suits
- Beach-style flip-flop sandals
- Men’s hats, caps, and visors
Please see the welcome center front desk at The Inn. We provide a detailed list of local favorite "non chain" dining expereinces sure to create a memorable time.