The Grille at Entrada
When you stay in one of our spacious and luxurious rooms, you’re never too far from great dining in a cozy atmosphere. Adorned with rustic-style designs and a fireplace, The Grille at Entrada, located at our private clubhouse, offers guests a fine dining experience in a warm and casual environment with a sweeping view of the Johnny Miller signature golf course and red rock cliffs.
Upon check-in, guests receive our Area Passport with locally-owned restaurant recommendations. Let us show you St. George through our eyes and visit our favorite places to eat!
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday to Saturday – 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Take out only)
- Dinner Schedule (temporary)– Tuesday to Saturday; 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (temporarily suspended)
- Monday – CLOSED
Note: Until further notice, The Grille at Entrada is offering “to-go” services and dine-in for dinner only (via call-in reservations).
*Please verify restaurant hours with Guest Services at 435-634-7100. Hours vary by season.
*Walk-ins are accepted. Reservations of 6 or more are recommended. Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee specific tables. Must be over 21 to sit in the bar area.
Appropriate country club attire is required throughout the public areas of the clubhouse including The Grille at Entrada and Lounge, lobby, meeting rooms, and golf shop. Any attire that is permitted on the golf course is permitted in the clubhouse.
The following items are also acceptable:
- Blue denim fabric (provided that the denim is not bib-style, tattered, frayed, excessively baggy, or stained) in the Entrada clubhouse any time except after 5:00 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, and on special occasions specified by the club.
- Blue denim fabric is allowed in the grille/bar area and Prince Dining Room any day of the week.
- Shoes or dress sandals are required.
The following items are not acceptable:
- Tank tops, midriff tops, tee shirts, and fishnet tops
- Bathing suits
- Beach-style flip-flop sandals
- Men’s hats, caps, and visors
If you’re out and exploring nearby attractions, but can’t quite make it back to The Grille at Entrada, we are more than happy to suggest some of our favorite places to eat in St. George that are just a quick drive from us!
When it comes to fine dining restaurants in St. George, UT, choose The Grille at Entrada, where you can enjoy exquisite views and delectable meals in a rustic, warm atmosphere!