Kokopelli Restaurant and the Entrada Grill
Elegant, Contemporary Dining at Its Best
Enjoy savory dishes that nourish both the body and the soul while overlooking the red rock canyon and the lights of St. George at the Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge located in the Entrada Clubhouse. The menu provides a gourmet dining experience sure to satisfy any guest's palette. Dinner reservations are highly recommended.
Country Club attire required to dine at the Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge. Children are not allowed in the lounge area. *
Hours of Operation
Please verify restaurant hours with Guest Services at 435-634-7100. Hours vary by season.The Grille at Entrada
~Tuesday-Saturday 11AM - 9PM
Closed Sunday and Monday
The Snack Bar is open 6 days/week (closed Mondays) from 7:30am - 3pm and is great for breakfast, lunch or a quick bite while out on the course. It is located on the lower level of the clubhouse directly across from the Pro Shop.
*Golf Course Dress Code:
Appropriate golf attire reflecting a respect for the tradition of the game, as well as consideration for others is required on the golf course and practice facilities at Entrada.
- Collared polo shirts and mock turtleneck (minimum 1 ½” collar) with tucked in shirttails
- Camp-style shirts
- Slacks or Bermuda length shorts
- Golf caps with a bill must be worn with the bill facing forward.
- Polo or modest golf-style shirts
- Slacks, skirts, skorts, capri-length pants or and golf-style shorts
- Golf (soft-spikes only) or tennis shoes are required
The following are not acceptable:
- Swimming or fitness attire
- Halter, tube, or tank tops
- Running, bicycle or short shorts
- Street shoes or flip-flop sandals
*Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge Dress Code:
Appropriate country club attire is required throughout the public areas of the clubhouse including the Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge, lobby, meeting rooms and golf shop. Any attire that is permitted on the golf course is permitted in the clubhouse.
The following items are also acceptable:
- Blue denim fabric (provided that the denim is not bib-style, tattered, frayed, excessively baggy or stained) in the Entrada clubhouse any time except after 5:00 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and on special occasions specified by the club
- Blue denim fabric is allowed in the grille/bar area and Prince Dining Room any day of the week.
- Shoes or dress sandals are required.
The following items are not acceptable:
- Tank tops, midriff tops, tee shirts and fishnet tops
- Sweat pants
- Bathing suits
- Beach-style flip-flop sandals
- Men’s hats, caps, and visors will be removed when using the Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge.